American Express Careers
Associate Product Manager
Don’t just follow digital trends, Help create one.
The Global Mobile team is responsible for the product strategy, UX/UI, delivery and ownership of mobile apps for American Express Card members globally. This includes the Amex Mobile app available on iOS and Android in 20 markets.
We are part of the wider Global Membership Experience team within Enterprise Digital and Analytics that looks after the implementation of the multi-channel market strategy and development, focused on defining and implementing experiences and products across channels. The team ensures these assets are developed in alignment with the overall business vision and meet a clear user need.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Associate Product Manager to join our team in London. The successful candidate will have experience managing digital initiatives and will support the definition, prioritization, development and deployment of new growth focused Beta Products and Services.
The Associate Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Development and launch of new features and capabilities for our mobile apps in partnership with our Engineering, Design, UXR and business partner teams
- Inputting into the Mobile Beta product strategy and executing the Beta product roadmap
- Support defining the approach to development, monitoring and rapid iteration of user insight focused feature delivery including the measurements of the effectiveness and success of the product features
- Managing inbound support and requirements requests for Beta insights in to global roadmap
- Maintaining product documentation
- Supporting the socialization of this new and exciting area of mobile app development
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations..
Types of people we need:
- Technically minded & resourceful – with an appreciation of how to execute digital initiatives. Experience of digital product management preferred but not mandatory
- Pro-active and enthusiastic – the successful candidate must be excited about the mobile app space and evolving industry trends
- Collaborative – our role is largely partnership driven, working with capability owners, local teams and technology partners is vital
- Strategic thinkers – showing an ability to support decision making where no pre-determined approach exists
- Detail oriented – active involvement in backlog development requires a process-driven mindset with a strong attention to detail
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2019, 4:19:57 AM