Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The American Express mission is to be world’s most respected service brand.
American Express reinvented the global service experience by embracing a servicing philosophy which deepens relationships with customers. Our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care® puts passion to serve – and individual personality – at the centre of every customer interaction, creating an opportunity to deliver value to our customers while deepening relationships with our company.
American Express Customer Care Professionals deliver extraordinary care by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries. Customer Care Professionals strive to make it easy to do business with us, solving customer issues, while celebrating their value to us. As a Customer Care Professional, you will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to our customers, reinforcing the benefits of membership by providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement with our products and services.
What would you do every day as a Customer Care Professional?
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Evaluate and analyze account information and recommending tailored solutions to our customers, reinforcing the benefits of membership by providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement with our products and services.
- Resolve product or service inquiries by asking probing questions, determining the cause of the issue; selecting and articulating the best solution to drive brand advocacy
- Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Should have a minimum 2+ years of work experience.
- Should have at least a year of voice account experience from the most recent company joined
- Successful in previous job (high performer)
- Bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree, college undergrads may apply
- Have been measured on Customer VOC (Voice of Customer) or NPS (Net Promoter Score), as well as AHT (Average Handling Time) from the most recent company joined
- Candidates with prior experience in B2B and B2C servicing would be preferred
- Premium customer service experience and/or sales experience, with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening and relationship building
- Sales experience (Value generation/consultative selling) is a plus
If you are passionate about serving customers, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then World Service at American Express may be an ideal fit for you.
Apply Online Now!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 21, 2020, 4:36:50 AM