American Express Careers
Customer care professional
- Educating clients in regards to corporate card procedures and procedures
- Work effectively in a fast paced team environment to ensure service levels are met in a timely manner
- Partner with Sales managers , Account development and TRS business unit to ensure established compliance measures
- Interact with multiple clients internal and external
- Responsible for educating clients and sales manager for corporate card programs
- Review the necessary documents and establish and create the necessary corporate hierarchy
- Responsible for client level approval , counter offer or decline of applicant based on established criteria
- Review set up sheets and establish corporate hierarchy
- Handle inbound calls from declined Corporate Card applicants with unresolved balances
- Resulting in recovery and reconciliation of overdue American Express accounts.
- Facilitate outbound and inbound credit relationship calls to clients.
- Decrease risk to American Express by analyzing potential customer’s credit bureaus to Evaluate credit worthiness.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Shift Timings - between 4:30pm- 5:00am (shift timings may change as per business needs)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- In depth finance knowledge, dun and brad street reports preferred
- Basic accounts knowledge
- Attention to detail
- High result orientation
- Amex product knowledge desirable
- High level of customer centricity and commitment
- Candidate should not be on any level of counseling
- Ability to make independent decisions and meet stringent deadlines
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the written test based on pre screening criteria.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 28, 2019, 6:50:24 AM