1. Responsible for running all network core risk related functions for the JV including, counterparty risk, fraud and acquiring risk,
2. Develop and maintain risk management (counterparty, fraud, acquiring) policies and capabilities on the network, working closely with COO (network ops and technologies)
3. Responsible for the overall network risk metrics and take proactive action to mitigate the risk.
4. Ensure operations of network risk related business is in compliance with all relevant China and U.S. (BHC) regulatory requirements.
5. Development and manage Security & Investigation operation program for the Joint Venture
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
1. Advanced degree (e.g., MS, PhD, or MBA) in a quantitative field such as Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, or Computer Science with 3+ years of risk management work experience in in a leading financial institutions.
2. Strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, and an innovative approach to solving business problems
3. Ability to quantitative analysis using Excel, SAS, SQL, R, Python or another similar data analytics tools
4. Exceptional communication, influence and interpersonal skills– ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages for leadership, peers, customers and experienced in managing external partners and selling risk management solutions.
5. Broad base enterprise leader with strong communication skills and a proven ability to drive results across complex initiatives.
6. Self-starter and broad thought leader. Outcome focused, with solution orientation and highly collaborative. Demonstrated courage in challenging situations and drives innovation.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 29, 2019, 6:08:50 AM