American Express Careers
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- Perform credit servicing calls whilst delivering the first class customer service;
- Handle Pre-authorization request and limit override decision to enable spend;
- Negotiate, collect and perform credit control on credit risk accounts in adhere with the policy and procedures;
- Achieve specific performance targets based on call monitoring scores, effectiveness of outstanding balances collected, and daily volume handled / productivity;
- Effectively negotiate with a customer focused mind-set, and discuss alternate payment arrangements and repayment plans for customers in financial difficulty;
- Recommend cancellation, or suspend spending privileges where required, and communicate these actions to customers;
- Raise recommendation to write-off handling fees, petty balances or penalty charges, when justified or necessary.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Fluent English and Cantonese. Reasonable standard in Mandarin;
- Sound analytical skills and Have a grow mindset
- Good team player with high personal accountability.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Credit, Loan approval, Customer Service will be an advantage.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 24, 2019, 4:24:21 AM