American Express Careers
Sr. Marketing Analyst
- Increase Online Customer Penetration in Argentina (web usage, MYCA enrollments, paperless, alerts and email penetration) through marketing initiatives and leveraging internal channels.
- Implement international capabilities developed by IMS programmer.
- Digital strategy for contact resolution – Calls volume reduction.
- Develop local digital assets (mobile i.e.) to improve Customer Experience.
- Manage American Express Argentina website.
- Design and deploy the annual digital marketing plan for Consumer Products.
- Maintain continuous analysis of market trends, to identify new business opportunities.
- Maintain and acquire new digital opportunities and offer others areas support on projects and new developments.
- Email marketing channel strategy, improving flow communications, channels, results and continuous analysis of Amex results.
- Identify opportunities to drive growth.
- Agency and Budget Management.
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and business.
- Experience in Digital Marketing with understanding and proven application of digital marketing measurement and communication experience in planning and execution.
- Knowledge about SEO, Google tools, HTML and APIs understanding.
- Mobile and capabilities development experience.
- Strong analytical skills (link consumer behavior with business results impact).
- Effective at driving collaboration, influencing and working with cross-functional partners at all levels (locally and internationally).
- Ability to present complex information clearly to groups and individuals.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Self-motivated, self-managing and personal discipline skills are essential.
- Strong driver of results and speed to market focus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 29, 2019, 1:10:12 PM