American Express Careers
Travel & Lifestyle Service Team Leader
Know the way forward. Show the way forward.
Be one of our dynamic Team Leaders, and create an engaging, high-performing environment for our Consultants who provide our Premium Card Members with leisure travel and lifestyle services.
You’ll manage, lead and coach with passion; encourage real commitment to customers; and use your strong leadership and motivational skills to inspire an extraordinary service. One that surpasses expectations and reaches our business’ goals with outstanding results.
Don’t just inspire followers. Create future leaders.
You’ll give our customers what they want by focusing on some specific areas:
- Improving your team’s performance through ad hoc coachings/development plan and increasing revenue
- Recognizing key performance indicators, and taking targeted action
- Conducting coaching sessions and leading team meetings
- Providing ongoing leadership and support to everyone in your team
- Ensuring everyone’s first priority is a first-class service
- Always personalize, facilitate and drive the Customer satisfaction. Directly manage customers calls in escalation and effectively manage complaints
- Work supervisor: ensure that the workforce is efficient, the customer demand is met and overcome. Floor manage, ensure telephone SLA, adherence to schedule and handle questions. Communicate processes and product changes; create and cascade effective working flows and procedures.
- Career coach: partner with the team to identify areas of growth, supporting them to clarify their desired career goals and plan the necessary steps to achieving them. Demonstrate agile leadership facilitating and actively supporting talent pipeline
What you’ll need:
- Solid experience in a leadership/supervisory role
- Strong team player with remarkable verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Travel reservation tool (GDS) is a must have
- A strong travel background would be very useful, especially in a call center environment
- Ability to establish strong relationships internally with other Business Units and externally with current or potential partners to valuate lead generation and expansion opportunities
- The resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure and continually-evolving circumstances
- Strong consultative coaching skills, and the strength of personality to motivate and inspire your team
- Good time management and the organization to effectively prioritize your team’s workloads
- Very good statistical and analytical skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills both in Italian and in English
Hours of Work:
We look for talents available to work on Rotating Shifts including holidays to support the teams and manage the operational flows.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We welcome applications from candidates with Protected Category status. If you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2017. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 17, 2019, 10:21:13 AM