American Express Careers
Account Services Analyst
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Thailand's "Best Employer 2018"
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
- Manage cardmembers’ accounts through inbound and outbound telephone contact.
- Acquiring the necessary information to analyze cardmembers’ accounts, make sound credit judgment / decision and action to ensure profitability and offering solutions base on each cardmember individual needs.
- Collection of overdue accounts
- To handle cardmembers’ inqueries or refer cardmember disputes / complaint to senior or Supervisor or concern department
- To maintain and update cardmembers’ file accurately on timely basis.
- Communicate to cardmember effectively and professionally.
- Ensure all process comply with company / Credit department policy / procedure and all relevant rules regulation and all compliance matters
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Accounting.
- At least 1-2 years Personal Loan Officer in Banking Industry.
- Good English communication.
- Strong verbal communications skill.
- Good reading comprehension, writing skill and typing skill.
- Emotional intelligence and be good team player.
- Experience in business application on computer system ( Microsoft word and excel ) is an advantage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 31, 2019, 10:28:49 PM