American Express Careers
Account Executive, Client Management Japan
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 3 years prior sales experience is required (Corporate sales experience preferred)
- Account development skills including negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills
- Goal oriented with effective time management skills
- Team player with flexible, winning, and positive attitude
- Solid strategic, consultative and communication skills to present and address complex business issues and opportunities
- Ability to interpret financial information and use it effectively
- Proven track record of delivering flawless results in a fast paced environment with priorities that may change daily
- Excellent command of Japanese and English (both verbal & written) - clear & eloquent, tailored to the audience
- Excellent customer service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building and effective communication
- Strong project management with ability to work independently
- Ability to compile data, analyze and make recommendations - Analytical and problem solving skills
- Emotional Intelligence - ability to self-critique and manage with positive mindset. Has a Growth Mindset - keen to tackle new challenges and develop themselves and others
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Sense of agility
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 3, 2019, 11:15:54 PM