American Express Careers
Director Client Management
Make an impact on our business and the business world.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience in leading an exernal facing commerical team (e.g. client / partner management and/or sales) in pursuit of a range of goal objectives with large, complex organisations. Able to create followership and be a role model for leaders. Ability to train, coach and motivate across differing needs.
- Understanding of the American Express merchant value proposition coupled with ability to articulate value to merchants. Proven negotiation experience and achievement in this area. Ability to develop relationships at the highest level with key decision makers. Strong sense of commercial acumen and judgement.
- Superior skills in analysis, communication, presentations and with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to operate effectively in a matrix organisation and to build effective relationships with internal partners and stakeholders.
- Strong decision maker who is also able to manage through ambiguity.
- Highly self-motivated, organised and with a track record of meeting tight deadlines.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2019, 3:37:04 AM