American Express Careers
Analyst - Global Client On-Boarding, Reporting & Analytics
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Global Corporate Services provides a range of Corporate Card Programs, Supplier Payments Solutions and other expense management tools to help mid-size companies and large corporations around the world manage all facets of their business spending. The Global On-Boarding organization is responsible for the successful integration of new, and expansion of existing, customers within American Express Global Corporate Services.
This organization has responsibility for delivering consultation and subject matter expertise during the sales cycle, negotiating agreements with customers post verbal win, project managing implementations and helping design and deploy technology solutions for our GCS customers. The Global Onboarding Center of Excellence (COE) team performs a critical function in driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the customer on-boarding processes; the reporting and analytics functions are a part of the Global Onboarding Center of Excellence.
The Analyst position performs essential data management and report generation activities to support the Global Onboarding COE Reporting & Analytics team. This position is accountable for assembling and assessing the quality of data from various systems of record. In addition, the role is responsible for the daily, weekly & monthly preparation, processing and distribution of accurate, timely and insightful reporting.
- Identify data related issues
- Support inquiries and root cause resolution related to data input and output from various sources
- Assemble and prepare data from various systems of record, which include but are not limited to, CA PM and OneForce
- Review and ensure data integrity
- Develop and maintain data quality reporting to ensure global on-boarding reporting being provided to leadership and business partners is accurate for reliable decision support and analysis
- Maintain database information critical for daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reporting in accordance to established SOPs and required timelines
- Assist COE Reporting & Analytics peers with ad hoc request, as needed
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality are crucial
- Adherence to timelines/schedules are crucial
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and database skills are required
- Knowledge of OneForce preferred
- Proficient Excel skills including VBA (macros), advanced Pivot Table manipulation skills and knowledge of advanced formulas and modeling
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Capacity to understand the GCP business and reporting at detailed level
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2019, 9:01:38 AM