American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Our mission is to give our Card Members and Merchants a level of service that goes above and beyond their expectations, every day. We aim to be advocates for our customers; designing creative solutions that meet their needs and have a meaningful impact on their lives.
Our Customer Care Professionals are essential to our brand reputation and the delivery of extraordinary service to our card holders. In this role, you will play a vital part in ensuring that American Express continues to remain a premium brand with exceptional service and satisfied customers.
As a Customer Care Professional, your key responsibilities will include:
• Delivering outstanding care, via phone, to a wide range of American Express card holders
• Build meaningful relationship through consultative questioning to ensure added value for the customer
• Offer custom solutions and negotiate positive outcomes
• Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
At American Express we offer a fantastic and diverse working environment. We see it as essential that we attract talented people and provide them with opportunities for professional growth and reward them for their high performance and delivery of results.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
• Display a passion for service
• Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment; multitasking and re-prioritising
• Possess strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
• Have excellent negotiation and influencing skills
• Be analytical; with the ability to solve problems efficiently and effectively
Are you ready for the challenge?
If you feel like this sounds like the perfect role for you, then apply now!
Please be aware that any Offer of Employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 30, 2019, 11:59:16 PM