Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Strategy development, initiatives planning, creative brief development, and assets creation for brand communication, product communication, and brand experience, based on the project brief from internal clients
- Branding guide governance, consultation for application, constructive critique, interpretation training for the enterprise level consistency and quality
- Inventory management of global creative assets
- Strategic alignment with the central & local lob key stakeholders
- Localization of global creative strategy and assets
- Creative assets production management
- Creative evaluation planning, fielding, analysis, and implications synthesis
- Performance kpi setting, tracking and reporting
- Creative agency management
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Act as a conduit of brand guide for the enterprise
- Be a connective tissue between central and local business unit
- Distill data and information into the sharp consumer insights
- Transform creative concept to the bold expressions
- Deep knowledge of range of creative evaluation methodologies
- Strong analytical, logical thinking, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Keen sense of the language and design, and attention to details
- Multi tasking
- Commitment for quality and on-time delivery
- Professional network/access to the external creative service providers and partners
- “with it” on the creative break throughs, capabilities and talents
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2019, 4:13:34 AM