There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
American Express Global Commercial Payments (GCP) is the leading provider of payments for businesses of all sizes globally. The Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Acquisition Team is a key part of GCP and manages relationships with Small Business clients in Australia, acquiring business owners with products and services to help them to manage and expand their businesses, so they in turn can change the world for the better. These clients are acquired via the telephone channel by a team of professional SALES EXECUTIVES.
We are currently hiring for Business Development Executive’s based out of our Manila office, integrating into the existing Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Acquisition team in Australia who will be focusing on acquiring in the $0-500K revenue range of companies in Australia.
- Exposure to regional stakeholders
- Opportunity to work in a culture of high level of independence
- Career development – we nurture extraordinary talent & enable growth
- Culture of recognition – praise, rewards and celebration!
- HMO coverage for you and your qualified dependents on Day 1
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness benefit (over and above HMO)
- Retirement Benefit – grow with us!
- Attractive leave options, fun and exciting on-site facilities (fitness studio, gym with instructor, mother’s room and our famous Karaoke room!
Shift and Schedule: PERMANENT DAY SHIFT (Australia time) and weekends off!
Someone passionate about building relationships and helping business owners cultivate growth in their market and industry. If you are this person, then this is a truly unique opportunity that could provide you with the building blocks for an amazing career at American Express!
Principal Accountabilities include:
- Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and maximizing lead generation
- Timely execution of all sales activities – leads, campaigns & referrals
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Ensure quality and daily productivity targets are met
- Researches and understands prospects before making the call
- Use online CRM tool (salesforce.com) to source leads
- Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
- Promote the American Express Brand
- Display an optimization growth mindset for improvements
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Strong background in outbound B2B sales acquisitions (preferred)
- Experience in Outbound Business to Business (B2B) Account Development/Management for small to medium client accounts
- Telesales experience is a must regardless of the industry (financial, technology, hospitality, real estate, marine, online/media, telecommunications, marketing/advertising, pharmaceutical, oil& gas, BPO, etc.)
- Experienced in driving sales outcomes through ownership of efficient sales target and metrics management
- Consistent in meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Used to target driven environments
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including experience working closely with internal stakeholders and ability to influence all levels
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 3, 2019, 1:13:14 AM