Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position is responsible for co-brand product-line strategy development and partnership management, such as implementing marketing programs, negotiating both with the internal and external stakeholders for loyalty engagement, spend stimulation, and card member retention.
The responsibility will also include product enhancement and new product development to explore the business opportunities in new segments.
The incumbent is required to understand the product value, financials, and customer satisfaction through end to end process, working closely with various cross functional teams.
Job responsibilities are:
- Develop marketing plans and programs and/or enhance the products, analyze customer needs, competitive activities and market environment to provide the superior value as competitive in the market place.
- Negotiate with external business partners to develop/improve existing product value propositions for the best-in-class products.
- Work closely with card sales team and pull acquisition team on products acquisition. Provide marketing supports to acquisition programs such as acquisition offers and sales manual.
- Collaborate well with the internal stakeholders such as the call centers, technology, merchant partnership teams, to ensure the superior customer experiences at all customer contact points from end-to-end process aiming the high customer satisfaction.
- Track and monitor marketing investment, other financials, and the products profitability, working with Finance, Risk management, and procurement teams.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent B to B negotiation/relationship management skills including partnership management
- Solid marketing skills and understanding of Japan market and customers
- Strong track record of driving result, ability to execute multiple initiatives under tight schedule
- Analytical skills and data driven, but also with the creative thinking
- Innovative and flexible approach to resolve unexpected problems
- Excellent team player – build consensus and bring focus in a cross functional environment
- Good communication skill in both English and Japanese
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2019, 3:50:51 AM