Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This exciting role is a part of Global Marketing in GCS JAPA organization to drive the Business Financing product line with our SME customers. We endeavor to meet the flexible payment and unsecured borrowing needs of business owners whether it’s to purchase supplies, expand operations, or bridge gaps between invoices, for example. There is great opportunity for high growth given the market opportunity and our commitment to diversify revenue into the Business Financing space.
As the Assistant Manager for Japan, you are responsible for managing Business Financing products day-to-day basis and also developing and executing the strategies to continue to grow Business Financing in Japan market.
- Collaborate across the organization to launch new lending features as per Business Financing mid-long term growth plan
- Actively participate in developing the plans to contribute to the revenue growth by driving Payflex usage and decreasing attrition, and execute them
- Liaise with Marketing teams to manage the on-going customer communication and ad-hoc campaigns for Business Financing products
- Partner with GCS SME Sales teams (Acquisition & Account Development) to drive awareness and usage of Business Financing products
- Manage day-to-day operations for Business Financing products, including technical issues, operational and compliance risks
- Analyze customer’s feedback to seek for opportunities to improve customer experience
- Maintain effective partnership with Servicing teams to ensure the customers are properly serviced
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Project management experience
- Experience in cross-functional initiatives in multi-functional organization with success
- Marketing background: experience in planning and executing E2E marketing campaigns to drive business growth
- Understanding of Amex products and competitive commercial landscape
- Good interpersonal skills: effective communication (written and oral in both Japanese & English) and relationship building across various groups.
- Customer-centric mindset
- Understanding of internal technical systems and marketing platforms a plus- Experience in managing revolving/loan products a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 30, 2019, 10:35:24 PM