American Express Careers
Director, Travel & Lifestyle (France & Netherlands), H/F
Vous souhaitez faire partie d’une équipe jeune, dynamique, animée par le goût challenge et l’envie de réussir ?
Chez American Express, nous vous offrons les perspectives d’une carrière commerciale à la hauteur de vos ambitions, une formation continue, une rémunération attractive, un environnement international, agréable et stimulant pour développer vos compétences commerciales au sein d’une entreprise prestigieuse possédant une marque mondialement reconnue.
This is a Band 40 position
Travel and Lifestyle Services (TLS) is a key component of the value proposition of the American Express premium card products – the Centurion & Platinum cards, delivering Travel and Lifestyle benefits, to exceed the very demanding needs of our most discerning card members.
The benefits/services are delivered through the Customer Service operations around world as well as by online capabilities. By driving innovation and change, TLS is rapidly transforming its economic and customer servicing business model via relationship management capabilities and the addition of multiple servicing channels.
The role of the Director, France and Netherlands leads business strategy and operations in France and Netherlands for our premium products and will be responsible for the transformation of the TLS servicing model, leveraging global capabilities, assets and partnerships. In addition, he/she will partner with the GNICS organization to achieve their short term goals as well as the 2019/2020 growth strategy aspirations.
The Director will also work closely with the local market stakeholders, colleagues across TLS Globally and external parties to achieve these objectives. This position will be instrumental in assessing new opportunities and providing thought leadership and/or operational management to drive strategic priorities in France and Netherlands as well as across EMEA for key strategic initiatives.
The Director will serve as part of the TLS EMEA Leadership team and the TLS Global Leadership Team. Some of the key focus area's include:
- Customer Service Centre Management - Travel and Lifestyle servicing, Platinum and Centurion card members, operating 24/7/365 around the world
- Develop and leading strong change management and transformation initiatives
- Leading over 150+ employees and contracted staff with regional diversity and global experience
- Driving growth of the On-line business, to drive increased customer engagement and channel transformation through cost effective channels
- Managing Travel Revenue and maximizing efficiency of cost base across Travel and Lifestyle servicing
- Serve as Premium Travel and Lifestyle expert for the region containing some of the most engaged affluent consumers in the world
- Leading and driving talent strategy, colleague engagement and a strong focus on developing people, and ability to be an influential change leader for the organization
- Driving transformation of channels, business efficiencies and growth
- Building a mid-term and long term servicing strategy for TLS France and Netherlands
- Ensure the premium product service teams are resourced, trained, supported, equipped and continuously motivated to consistently deliver the highest levels of personal Travel and Lifestyle service, meeting rational and emotional expectations, and creating clear differentiation in the Premium Card market
- Ensure strong alignment with Global TLS teams to support the globalization of servicing as well as delivery of benefits to premium Amex Card members worldwide
- Ensure the individual markets are able to grow at a rapid pace without compromise to premium customer experience
- Lead the implementation of key strategic priorities for transforming TLS operations. Support the implementation of additional transformation initiatives for TLS EMEA
- Manage and integrate new partnerships to strategically evolve our business model, deliver new revenue sources and drive incremental growth initiatives
- Ensure that Budgetary and Financial targets and controls are met to enhance the profitability of American Express
- Achieve world class long term value by addressing all elements of the financial dynamic including share-of-wallet analysis, sale mix, and revenue levers of product, pricing, process and people
- Expanding the online channels to drive higher engagement and increased penetration of travel spend
- Drive profitable Travel and Lifestyle business opportunities in Card member base (through clear evaluation of internal data, business analysis, external market knowledge and research)
- Lead development of compelling, profitable Travel/Lifestyle offers, products, services and delivery mechanisms for these segments, working with internal partners to ensure that the value created drives consistent differentiation from competition in both Travel and Lifestyle industries
- Develop and execute servicing strategies for supporting all new product launches/refreshes and new card acquisition growth plans in the market. Ensure the evolution of the Centurion servicing model to remain best in class
- Work closely with the global team to continually evaluate and transform the TLS service model in the region as well as help inform and deliver the global transformation of TLS around the world
- Drive and lead Business process improvement initiatives to drive maximum efficiency
Vous recevrez une rémunération compétitive et attractive ainsi qu’une large gamme d’avantages.
Vos succès seront reconnus par un investissement de l’entreprise dans votre évolution professionnelle, votre bien-être au travail, mais aussi sur le plan financier.
Ainsi, outre une rémunération au-dessus de la moyenne du marché et une réelle opportunité d’évolution, vous pourrez bénéficier des nombreux avantages dont disposent les collaborateurs d’American Express tels que :
- Des services aux collaborateurs (crèche, conciergerie…),
- Un lieu de travail agréable et facile d’accès (RER A et A 86),
- Une organisation du travail avec des jours possibles de travail à domicile ou les offres du Comité d’Entreprise.
- Proven background experience in Leadership positions and with regional/international geographical coverage, including Sales, Marketing and Customer Service operations
- Proven track record in leading service organization towards digital transformation
- Inspiring leadership to engage a large and diverse organization
- Delivery of 'outside in' customer centric operations, with the ability to capture, understand and translate the desired customer experience for all types of customer interactions with TLS. Focused on achieving world class results
- Strong understanding of how to deliver industry leading, highly differentiated, premium customer experience
- Business model and financial understanding and proven management abilities, to drive effective contracting with suppliers, sales mix and revenue in a high volume, low margin service environment
- Successful track record driving change management in organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in an ambiguous environment and shape and drive growth plans
- Proven relationship management and collaboration skills at a senior level in market, as well as outside of the market, in order to manage critical internal and third party supplier relationships across ANZ and globally with TLS colleagues
- Excellent change management and communication skills to shape a strategic vision, drive execution and manage profitability whilst engaging a large employee population
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead without direct authority to work productively in a heavily matrixed leadership environment
- Strong project management skills including experience of managing major change, such as significant reengineering of processes and structure
- Fluency in both French and English required
Rejoignez une entreprise internationale dotée d’une véritable culture de la Diversité avec une Direction dédiée.
Notre culture fait d’American Express un lieu de travail agréable, et qui explique en grande partie pourquoi nous avons remporté les premiers prix de classements des entreprises où il fait bon travailler.
Si vous êtes prêt à relever le défi et à avoir un impact, lancez ou développez votre carrière ici.
La mission Diversité d’American Express a entre autres pour vocation de faciliter l’intégration professionnelle de personnes en situation de handicap et se tient à la disposition des candidats pour évoquer avec eux leurs éventuels besoins d’accompagnement.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 11, 2019, 7:33:21 AM