American Express Profesiones
Acquisition Field Sales
Descripción del Trabajo
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for an Acquisition Field Sales to perform in the Global Merchant & Network Services business unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible to support AXP Acquirers BDL on their day-to-day interactions with AXP local acquirers.
- Promote Trade market initiatives at POP.
- Negotiate SE promotions according Business/Strategy plan.
- Optimize Acquirers indications versus AXP market needs.
- Develop/support POP initiatives: signage, servicing, etc.
- Reinforce AXP value history sales speech.
- Negotiate SE winner /exclusive promotions.
- Drive charge volume growth and client retention on the assigned portfolio of clients
- Manage sales pipeline to ensure continued growth in the portfolio and retention of clients.
- Improve perception of coverage and surcharge to facilitate greater client engagement and billings penetration.
- Ensure quality and daily productivity targets are met.
- Promote the American Express Brand.
- Display an optimization growth mindset for improvements.
The powerful backing of American Express.
- At least 3 years sales/trade background.
- Education: preferentially in economy, marketing, business administration.
- Consistent in meeting Key Performance Indicators.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with corporate clients (Decision Makers, Financial Controllers, Accountants, etc.).
- Self-leadership, maturity, flexibility and patience to respond to dynamic work environment and ever-changing business needs.
- Highly results driven and customer oriented.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including experience working closely with internal stakeholders and ability to influence all levels.
- English speaker is mandatory.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 30/01/2019, 14:00:59