American Express Careers
Team Member Credit & Collect
- Analyze risk on customer accounts, making sound decisions to ensure collections while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels via VOCM scores.
- Ability to hold a conversation and negotiate with the customer to ensure maximum collection on CM accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact.
- Meet metrics on VOCM, Quality, Contact Rate and Collection.
- Ability to work in a 24X7 shift environment.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience
- Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
- Should display a penchant for Result Orientation & Personal Accountability.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Relationship Building, Presentation & Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Should possess sound Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word preferred.
- Strong Team Player with high level of integrity.
- Strong Knowledge of American Express Product, Policies & Procedures.
- Change Management Ability & self-motivating skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
- The Candidate should not be on any form of active counseling at the time of application
- Candidate should have a YE Rating of G3 L3 or better
- Language: English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2019, 3:23:27 AM