American Express Careers
Service Recovery Executive
- To handle Escalation and all resolution call types.
- Meet all KPIs as per resolution standards and as per the goals given.
- To ensure end to end follow up in all call types.
- To escalate and highlight to the management should any particular pattern noticed in incoming complaints.
- To work along with other business units in ensuring higher FCR rate.
- Ensure timely resolution is given to customers both internal and external and high level of professionalism is maintained at all times.
- To be a team player in a highly competitive team while being creative in driving results and fun at work.
- To support any other business needs that may arise from time to time.
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Minimum of G2 & L2 Rating for year-end assessment (2017)
- Ability to work in a flexible schedule
- High energy and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work unsupervised and demonstrate Resolution Executive qualities
- Articulate and fluent verbal and written English
- Strong CSC product experience and knowledge essential with both systems and processes
- Demonstrated understanding of Customer Service Delivery goals and able to drive results and achievements
- Strong self-confidence and ability to maintain composure and control under pressure in a demanding environment
- Strong team player with the competency to impact and influence
- Highly developed decision making and problem-solving skills
- Competency in all Microsoft Office applications
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 31, 2019, 3:15:26 AM