American Express Careers
Marketing Executive - Co-Brand Partnership Marketing
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the Global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and continues to be an exciting and fast-growing business. The UK Global Commercial Services (GCS) Marketing Team is a critical driver of growth and responsible for developing and managing a suite of marketing solutions for all businesses segments across the globe from small business to global enterprises.
We are looking for a dynamic team member who can translate customer needs and marketplace understanding into powerful marketing campaigns that are best-in-class, and who can then effectively deliver those campaigns to the market in unique and compelling ways.
We have a fantastic opportunity on the UK Prospect Marketing Team to lead our co-brand partnership marketing activities across acquisition and customer, including digital, offline, events, content, social, and other channels as appropriate. This role will primarily focus on our British Airways partnership. It will be partner-facing and work closely with our Product Team, Consumer Team, and the full GCS marketing team to deliver and manage our co-brand marketing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing the British Airways marketing roadmap of marketing activities within Prospect Marketing.
- Partnering with the Product Team and British Airways Team to execute the marketing strategy and delivering annual targets for the British Airways portfolio.
- Reporting on performance to the Partner and Product Marketing Team and using business intelligence to inform decision making about what / how to execute effective marketing campaigns.
- Identifying new marketing opportunities to drive yearly growth targets.
- Serving as the key contact for stakeholders in relation to all British Airways marketing activities.
- Ensure alignment with the American Express strategic partner pillars.
- Developing a sound understanding of the UK B2B commercial payments competitive environment, in particular for SMEs.
- Partnering across acquisition and customer marketing within GCS, and with consumer marketing.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
The successful candidate will be highly professional, confident and personable with high levels of energy and a proactive attitude
- Omni-channel experience preferred; digital required.
- Proven track record of successfully designing and executing marketing campaigns that have significantly contributed to business results / success.
- Experience of partnering with various sales, product & marketing teams across different lines of business (essential).
- Experience driving results and using performance dashboards to pro-actively make effective decisions on how to make an impact.
- Ability to build strong relationships and managing multiple stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization (essential).
- Prior experience in Co-Brand marketing is a plus.
- University degree (MBA a plus but not required) or equivalent experience.
- Marketing qualification (essential).
- Creative problem-solving, ability to identify and drive customized solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Passion for marketing and innovation.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 1, 2019, 8:07:28 AM