American Express Careers
Regional Sales Manager
- Achieve portfolio CV growth targets.
- Partner with account managers to sell, implement and launch large-scale payment solutions.
- Collaborate to drive B2B innovation and strengthen the B2B value proposition through partnership with finance, risk, merchant services, product, technology, and others.
- Sell with integrity, in alignment with compliance and internal partner business requirements.
- Drive expansions and cross-sales from a pool of existing high-priority clients
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven track record in sales negotiations, leadership and closing skills with Fortune 100 companies in the Nordics region
- Extensive experience with complex sales planning and execution
- Thorough knowledge of successful consultative selling techniques within Procurement, Treasury and Finance related to supply payments
- Knowledge of T&E and B2B value propositions, product lines and technology
- Strong financial acumen
- Exceptional thought leadership, strategic thinking skills and project management aptitude
- Outstanding presentation and negotiation skills and ability to interface and influence at the most senior levels
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to travel frequently
- Fluency in Swedish, English. Any additional Scandinavian language is a plus
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2019, 10:57:43 AM