American Express Careers
Service Delivery Analyst
- Acts as a liaison between the Technology teams, business partners and Global Infrastructure teams to provide technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Leads internal technicians while effectively managing relationships and requirements with internal & external business partners.
- Contributes to the technical direction of platform(s), providing consulting expertise, leveraging business and technical knowledge to support business strategies and deliver business value.
- Ensures appropriate levels of communication occur between Technology and Business partners with regard to delivery or service level impacts.
- Responsible for overseeing issue resolution and facilitating closure of any technical or customer relationship issues.
- Works with business and technical partners to develop and evaluate business objectives and develop supporting business case for infrastructure projects.
- Works with internal architects to identify technical solutions and business process improvements which are in line with the strategic direction.
- Responsible for managing one or more highly complex technical projects where internal or external business partners are included as a key constituent for project success.
- Ensures that platform(s) supported meet the business, technical and infrastructure needs by overseeing the health and well-being of the infrastructure.
- Manages (monitors and addresses) third parties work in terms of quality and adherence to standards.
- Utilizes appropriate reporting tools (e.g. Clarity) to monitor and track portfolio(s) against delivery, cost, budget, forecast, schedule and quality targets.
- Develops tactical methodologies, enhances / maintains processes, and ensures compliance to standardized processes across the organization.
- 10+ years of experience with Advance/Expert level knowledge of EUC technology
- Knowledge of best practices in ITIL environment
- Adept with Call Center technologies such as call routing, recording
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Experience with Active Directory management is a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience in software and applications management and troubleshooting
- High level of productivity, analytical ability, attention to detail, accuracy and excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well with vendors and at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Broad AXP product knowledge; understanding of business trends and regulatory environment.
- Strong communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Typically holds a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience)
- 10+ years of experience with Advance/Expert level knowledge of End User Computing technology
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 4, 2019, 2:44:21 AM