American Express Careers
AML Product Manager
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
This role will report to the Director, Regulatory Change Management and will be primarily focused on the delivery of the AML Refresh Program.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Set the Program strategy, roadmap & delivery plans
- Product Management including process design, feature definition & backlog prioritisation
- Project Management – Execute the roadmap, ensuring appropriate prioritisation by partner product teams & technologies support for solution design.
- Communications: status reporting to senior leaders on progress as well as escalation of key risks & issues.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
The successful candidate will be a highly organised, self-starter and a strong communicator with a proven track record of influencing across a matrix organisation.
Additionally, the incumbent will be expected to demonstrate:
- Experience of Product Management, Agile technical development methodology including knowledge of JIRA & Confluence.
- Proven program management experience & successfully delivery on a large multi-market global program/s
- Understanding of Regulatory environment with focus on Anti Money Laundering / Know Your Customer
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to drive compelling messages to broad audiences.
- Must be able to multitask and meet strict deadlines and work well with different areas of the organization.
- Proactive and results oriented outlook, combining strong project management, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven track record in building lasting relationships and influencing without authority, coupled with strong communication skills at multiple band levels.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2019, 12:55:32 PM