American Express Careers
Marketing Coordinator, Member Get Member (12 Month Contract)
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Member Get Member team for a Marketing Coordinator on a 12 Month Contract to cover a maternity leave opening within our Proprietary Card Services business unit.
Reporting to the Assistant Marketing Manager, as the successful candidate you will support the delivery of a best in class marketing strategy encompassing campaign development and delivery across all available channels and the creation of reporting and data driven insights to continually improve and optimise. You will partner effectively with internal and external stakeholders to drive business growth and enhance the performance and profitability of our card acquisition.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide support to successfully manage new card acquisition through the Member Get Member program and own and develop MGM communications for a variety of channels and placements.
- Design, develop, and execute best-in class marketing campaigns and test & learn programs across a variety of digital channels including internal card member channels plus re-targeting through paid digital channels such as Facebook Custom Audiences, Paid Search and Display.
- Support the maintenance of a busy marketing calendar – ensuring the messaging is available to Card Members across as many touchpoints as possible – this includes negotiating for placements and prioritising internally and working with partners to drive off-site exposure.
- Provide local project and campaign management support to deliver internationally-led initiatives involving marketing and channel enhancements.
- Track campaign effectiveness and overall results against benchmarks to optimise and enhance campaigns as required.
- Strong partnership and consultancy with the wider acquisition team, internal stakeholders, central teams and agencies.
- Maintaining market awareness of both competitors and technological advances to analyse and develop future plans for interactive acquisition.
QualificationsTo be considered for this position you will need to have/be:
- Marketing / business tertiary qualifications
- Proficient project and time management skills and experience in campaign co-ordination
- Solution-oriented individual with ability to develop solutions to complex issues
- Strong communicator, able to influence and convince others to support strategies and tactics
- Ability to drive results and innovation in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Experience with looking at data and providing reporting and analysis
- Budget management experience
- Knowledge of American Express Cards, services and benefits, and/or understanding of the Financial Services Industry viewed favourably
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 5, 2019, 11:54:13 PM