American Express Careers
Associate Product Manager II
- Partner with stakeholders to understand the problems they’re trying to solve, and structure analyses to address their business needs. The successful candidate will have excellent business acumen and an ownership mindset. We are not looking for an order taker who will produce data without first understanding the business problem.
- Be able to independently extract data out of Big Data technologies, and produce impactful analyses with clear, actionable business insights. You are able to synthesize complex analyses and communicate succinctly with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Have a strong attention to detail, high standards when it comes to data quality, and the ability to discover, cleanse and merge data across disparate data sources.
- Working experience of travel domain, working knowledge of GDS Sabre and travel agencies functions.
- Should have an agile/scrum methodology experience.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Management or similar field is highly desirable or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record (3+ years) leading successful Analytics projects that help drive business and product decisions in a fast paced and complex environment.
- Excellent data analytics skills using Big Data technologies such as, Hive SQL, Datameer etc.
- Excellent reporting and data visualization skills ideally with Tableau and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate complex analyses to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Good to have Rally/JIRA experience.
- Positive attitude and a team player with a “roll up your sleeves” mindset.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 7, 2019, 3:25:31 PM