American Express Careers
Analyst-Network Technical Operations
- Provide Certification Participant Program (CPP) overview to customers (Merchants, Third Party Processors -TPP, Network Acquirers); Customer set-up, training & initial support.
- Communicate new features and requirements to Program customers; 2nd level service/support to Program customers.
- Work closely with stakeholders (GNO Product, GCS Delivery, GNO Policy team, Global Merchant Services- Payment Vendor Relations) to enhance Test Plans, Test Simulators for CPP participants
- Maintain POS registration audit requirements. Prepare User Guides & Tutorial videos
- Liaise with Test Simulator platform Product owners and other stakeholders to ensure Test Plans & other requirements meet the need of the CPP participants
- Development of certification test cases & test plans based on American Express specs – AEIPS (EMV Contact) & Expresspay (EMV Contactless).
- Interact with 3rd party test tool vendors/developers on need basis
- Work towards incremental improvements for automating validation and reduction of manual audit
- Second level support to external customers (Merchants, TPP, Network Acquirers) on queries and cases using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) support to GMS Payment Consultants and Global Network Services - Partner Operations Manager on CPP related processes, POS test plans, exception processes etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing/interacting with customers (acquirers, merchants, processors, issuers) using a CRM tool (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgment in the development of Network certification tools and processes.
- Proven collaborative skills and experience influencing in a global, matrix environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to persuade a broad level of constituents at various levels.
- Ability to self-govern, to be flexible, to prioritize and manage time to meet tight program deadlines
- Project and time management skills
- Knowledge of the Point of Sale (POS) environment and brand certification processes would be a definite plus
- Exposure or experience with EMV payments is preferred
- Experience with ISO8583 standards and end-to-end payment transaction process would be helpful
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 8, 2019, 11:47:57 AM