American Express Careers
Recruitment Coordinator, Talent Acquisition – Technology
- Manage any schedule changes and modify the schedule accordingly.
- Email candidate resume (and any other required documents) and interview schedule to the interview team and candidate.
- Communicate directly with candidates and coordinate all related travel arrangements following corporate travel guidelines.
- Make candidate and requisition updates in the applicant tracking system appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Escort the candidate to interviews on the day of on-site meetings and manage the “candidate care” aspect of the candidate’s interview day.
- Collect interview guides and file accordingly.
- Schedule all preparation meetings with the appropriate member of the recruitment team.
- Complete new hire processes, including offer letters, background verification initiation and tracking and applicant tracking system status
- Previous administrative experience supporting HR or Recruitment teams strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Functional personal computer/software knowledge include Microsoft Office suite
- Proven ability to manage many projects/tasks at the same time
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Customer service/ customer facing skills
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast paced, team environment
- Location: 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10285, 18850 N 56th St, Phoenix, AZ 85050 OR 1500 NW 136th Ave, Sunrise, FL 33323
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 5, 2019, 8:47:33 AM