American Express Careers
Sr Manager Product Development Pay Over Time
- Design of product development strategy and leadership of product development work streams for phased launches and on-going product enhancements
- Managing the near and long term roadmap for the product working with cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to Premium Products, Technology, Marketing, Customer Experience, Finance, Risk, Pricing, GCO, Compliance and others
- Crafting detailed user stories, managing product backlog, prioritizing features and working with engineers to groom, sprint plan, and install new features
- Monitoring results & feedback post launch to refine features and iterate
- Establishing an Agile product development culture in the team
- Exceptionally strong project management and results driven mindset with a proven ability to deliver against multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to perceive, assess and solve stakeholder requirements and adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities
- Strong interpersonal, relationship, and influence management skills that allow for close partnerships with many different constituents
- Strong communicator with an ability to establish good working relationships with partners of all levels and with competing priorities
- Knowledge of Agile Lean Startup and Product Development processes
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 6, 2019, 5:45:51 PM