American Express Careers
Senior Analyst - Distribution Partnerships
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the Global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and continues to be an exciting and fast growing business. The GCS Digital Acquisition Marketing team is focused on selling our suite of commercial products to small business customers through a range of channels.
Within the Digital Acquisition Marketing team, the partnerships team is seeking a Senior Analyst to drive growth of innovative financing products through external partner channels. This team member will lead reporting, budgeting, and customer experience execution, as well as support overall growth.
This client-facing position requires an individual to be able to manage multiple competing priorities, exhibit passion and enthusiasm for B2B lending, and demonstrate conceptual thought leadership. This highly motivated individual will have the opportunity to work on a fun, high-performing team and learn about American Express’ highest strategic priority.
- Lead reporting efforts for the team, including monthly results presentations for leadership
- Manage multiple projects across cross-functional stakeholders to support customer experience efforts, capabilities support, and other various initiatives
- Partner closely with internal and external teams to synthesize reporting data and forecasting outputs
- Own channel budget
- Manage compliance review and approval processes internally and externally.
- Support sales efforts of external partners
- Support marketing campaigns with external partners by partnering with relevant internal stakeholders
- Highly organized, with astute attention to detail, a strong orientation toward process, and demonstration of effective project management skills
- Self-starter who is able to manage multiple competing priorities in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task, operate autonomously, and prioritize effectively
- Strategic thinker with strong problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and proven ability to communicate effectively to audiences with varied backgrounds
- A winning attitude – ideal candidate is a positive, team-oriented individual
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 3-4 years of experience preferred
- Bachelors degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 11, 2019, 11:19:50 AM