American Express Careers
Internal Audit Senior – Technology Audit
The primary objective of the Cyber & IT General Controls (ITGC) Internal Audit team is to perform technology control examinations, which consist cyber security, information security, infrastructure, and other general controls.
In this role, the Manager - Technology Auditor will understand and execute audit tests of cyber and information security processes and systems, as well as oversee and guide junior team members as directed.
- 2-3 plus years relevant IT audit, IT consulting, and/or hands on IT experience in a Big 4 or financial services environment required
- Working knowledge of Information Security and Cyber Security skills required, including: threat & vulnerability management, security incident response, IT asset/ configuration management, network security, application security, data protection, and third party security risk management
- One or more relevant industry certification(s) required (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CEH) preferred
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and frameworks; including COSO, COBIT, and NIST preferred, knowledge of banking regulations/frameworks (e.g. GLBA 501b, FFIEC) helpful
- Bachelor’s degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2019, 9:32:45 AM