American Express Careers
Sr. Manager-Client Management
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 85 cross industry merchant relationships in Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- Establish and build strong relationships through consistent interaction with merchants regarding their business model, industry, marketplace and the challenges they face.
- Elevate, deepen and broaden C-Level, Finance, Sales, IT and Marketing Relationships within portfolio and maintain a thorough and up to date understanding of merchants business and goals
- Provide proactive consultation that will expand client relationships, drive business growth and improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop & execute strategic account plans for identified accounts to grow revenue, market share and increase profitability
- Increase American Express relevance by consistently & effectively communicating the value story.
- Track and evaluate business results and build new alliances with shared benefit for all partners
- Build and leverage relationships with internal network to efficiently execute against account growth plans
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 11, 2019, 4:18:22 PM