American Express Careers
Solution Delivery Manager
American Express is a global services company that provides consumers and businesses with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions
Prospect Acquisition via digital channels is one of the largest investments in American Express - Global Consumer and Global Commercial Services Group. The Enterprise Digital Demand Generation Team, builds platforms, products and programs to help drive profitable and efficient digital demand generation at scale.
We are looking for a talented product leader to join our Enterprise Digital Demand Generation team to help craft scalable solutions for the products and platforms supporting digital acquisition. You will have the opportunity to learn new things and see how you can make a direct contribution to the success of our company.
You will work among high performing engineering, product and marketing teams. You will have a passion for both technology and business strategy in order to develop product roadmaps and prioritize features that optimize shareholder value while solving user problems. You will enjoy being challenged in a fun, collaborative, diverse and inclusive team environment.
Does this sound like you?
As a Solution Delivery Manager, you will;
- Create, develop and implement a consistent requirement intake process for multiple product teams
- Work closely with product and analytics teams to support hypothesis’ around incremental value related to new features and capabilities
- Develop and implement a feature prioritization framework optimized for shareholder value through product delivery
- Enable agile scrum to scale effectively and address dependencies across inter dependent scrum teams, by working with Product Owners on planning release cycles for multiple digital products
- Provide a single point of contact for Business Owners for Product Features that require coordination across multiple Product scrum teams, managing Market communications including plans and progress;
- Keep up to date with industry, competitor, Agile methodologies and new trends to focus on continuous agile improvement across Enterprise Digital Demand Generation Product teams, introducing relevant tools and techniques where appropriate
You should have the following skills and qualifications;
- 3+ years working within a digital development team; software experience is a plus
- In depth knowledge and demonstrated experience of agile processes and principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience working with senior leaders
- Able to build positive relationships, influence decisions and make things happen
- Comfortable with constructive conflict
- Highly organized, self-starter, comfortable working in white space
- An ability to work in a deadline driven environment with a fast pace and changing needs
- Bachelor’s degree required; Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or related field is a plus
- Masters degree or MBA is a plus
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2019, 5:13:57 PM