American Express Careers
Global Loyalty & Benefits is part of the larger Enterprise Platforms where product and engineering has been brought together to improve speed to market and develop global capabilities. We support a broad set of products across the enterprise that require close collaboration with our partners.
We seek to provide the world’s best loyalty & benefits experiences for our customers. We work in agile teams of passionate software product and engineering talent building excellent applications. We work across multiple channels connecting with all markets globally.
We have an exciting opportunity for two Associate Product Owners in the Loyalty & Benefits Platform team within an area focused on Global API’s, Data Distribution and Customer Communications.
As an Associate Product Owner you will be skilled in these four areas:
Communication & Collaboration:
- You work well as part of an evolving scrum team.
- Helping set priorities for the team which have been discussed and aligned with business and tech partners.
- Appreciation of engineering colleagues’ challenges.
- Knowing when to negotiate and influence.
- Work with other product colleagues to deliver shared goals.
- Taking ownership of a product (Global API / Data Distribution / Customer Communication).
- Working with the Product Managers to deliver the best product roadmap.
- Understand your product needs at a high level and translate those into small deliverables.
- Inspire your team, colleagues and business partners.
- Priorities change and so does the focus – you will need to adapt.
- Ability to work through a problem and find the best solution using skills, network and knowledge.
- Ability to learn.
- You are not afraid to learn and get into the detail.
- Learn to handle and understand complex issues and support in their resolution.
- If you’re enthusiastic, creative and looking to gain experience in product management, then this is the team for you.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2019, 5:06:40 AM