“To Travel is to Live!” – H.C. Andersen. There are so many beautiful places on earth and so much to see and experience. As a travel consultant you will, not only help our customers to travel from place A to B, but also be part of the small and big moments of their lives helping to create unique experiences and beautiful memories.
In the Travel team you get to:
- Know our customers dreams and wishes
- Create travel plans which can vary from quick and short trips to unique, tailor-made long-haul holidays
- Deliver “WOW” by offering creative solutions and giving that little extra to make them feel special
- Keep yourself updated on the latest hotels, trends and travel destinations
- Create unique experiences
- Network with our suppliers and our internal travel experts around the world
- Create long term relationships with our customers
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To work in this dream team you need:
- Fluent Finnish, Swedish and/or English language skills, both written and spoken
- Genuine interest and passion towards travel
- Genuine interest in servicing our Premium customers and placing their need first
- Good communication skills
- Work well under pressure and stay positive
- Comfortable with fast changing environment
- Great soft skills and ability to build long term relationships with our customers
- Entrepreneurial thinking – see opportunities, be innovative and drive engagement!
- Travel background is not necessary but it is beneficial
Please be informed this is a 1-year fixed term position.
What´s it like to work in the Nordic Travel team?
Petri, Travel & Lifestyle Consultant:
“Working in the Finnish travel team is fun, invigorating and challenging. The team is small, but efficient and dynamic. There is a good team spirit and you would be working in a supportive environment where everyone helps each other. You learn something new every day when you are working with destinations all over the world. I did not have a professional background in travel when I started, but during my first year I have gained a lot of knowledge and experience handling everything from shorter holidays to round the world trips. The most important thing is that you are interested and willing to learn something new.”
EmmaSofia, Nordic Travel & Lifestyle Team Leader
I love working with my team! I am passionate about my work and look forward coming to the office every day. I like people who are determined, not afraid to try new things, positive, competitive, but also supportive team players who understand that the success lies in winning as a team.
As a person I am positive, creative and driven. As a Team Leader I am dedicated and I have high expectations of myself and my colleagues. I love to see my colleagues develop and reach their goals. I will give you challenges and opportunities to grow, but will always be there for you when you need support and guidance.
As important as hard work, is to have some fun. We spend approximately 1/3 of our lives at work so it is important to have a good team spirit. For me this means an open feedback environment, mutual respect, as well as ability to let loose and have a laugh together. Sounds like a place for you?
If you have any questions or just want to talk more about the role, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward hearing from you!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 26, 2019, 5:06:58 AM