American Express Profesiones
Payback Technology Integration Coordinator, Partnerships
Mexico City, México
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
PAYBACK (part of the American Express Group) has become in a very short time the largest multi-partner loyalty program in Mexico and evolved into one of the leading digital companies in the market. The Technology Integration Coordinator, Partnerships, will support the integration of new partners to the PAYBACK program platform and drive the delivery of innovative capabilities to existing PAYBACK partners. The Technology Integration Coordinator will have a broad view of partners’ business and technology needs across a variety of industries including grocery, retail, entertainment, finance, casual dining and more.
This role involves traveling to partner locations across Mexico and working closely with internal American Express business and technologies teams, located in Mexico City and Munich, Germany.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic “technology all-rounder” with great communication skills, who are passionate about applying technical knowledge to fulfill complex business needs.
•Define the technology solution architecture for new and existing PAYBACK partners
•Define and document the end-to-end business processes and supporting APIs to enable partners to participate in the PAYBACK program
•Support the partner as main point of contact throughout the entire integration lifecycle – from solution and process design via implementation and testing to post-launch support
•Analyze partner requirements to potentially enhance the PAYBACK platform with new features
•Align key internal and external stakeholders on solution and process design
•Develop and nurture relationships with internal and external stakeholders
•20% - 30% domestic travel to PAYBACK partners
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Preferable experience in business analysis, product management, or information technology
- High problem-solving competency and customer orientation
- Strong analytical and technical system integration skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into technical application and operational solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Open minded with a multitasking attitude, willing to support different technology projects and data management processes
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to sell-in ideas and build relationships, influence, and partner effectively with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Economics or has equivalent work experience.
- Good and fluent English to maintain conversations with international teams
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 11/02/2019, 11:28:58