American Express Careers
- Completion of REG E disputes meeting all regulatory requirements and deadlines.
- Maintenance and review of procedures.
- Maintain documentation.
- Development and maintenance of quality metrics for assigned ACH functions.
- Provide documentation and support to various audit and regulatory agencies.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Ensure professional handling of incoming calls, from customers, business partners and financial institutions.
- Ensure proper due diligence is performed prior to movement of money.
- Intermediate knowledge of ACH Functions.
- Analytical skill set.
- Ability to approach unstructured problem solving in a systematic and creative way.
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, Access, as well as mainframe applications.
- Able to manage time well, be a self starter.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish work within established time frames.
- Strong interpersonal skill set. Ability to be a team player.
- NACHA knowledge a plus, previous banking experience a plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 6, 2019, 4:47:57 PM