American Express Careers
Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst
- Identify opportunities to change the way we do business, develop and present key analyses, and drive growth.
- Support the development and delivery of strategies that enable prospect engagement across marketing channels
- Draw value-added insights from complex financial data, identifying portfolio trends and optimizing business decisions (primarily using SQL & SAS)
- Support an on-going effort to reshape how we optimize our investments, make smarter funding decisions, and highlight the profitability of our investments pool
- Able to think strategically and have the relationship skills necessary to partner and drive results in a cross-functional team environment
- Detail-oriented with a strong process mindset
- Resilience and the ability to work in an unstructured environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to present on a regular basis to senior management
- Problem solver with the strong ability to navigate complex processes and technologies
- Relationship builder who can work across a large matrixed organization to build strong and effective internal business relationships
- Highly effective communicator with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills that allow for the clear articulation of strategy and ideas, in order to influence stakeholders
- Desire to both develop existing competencies and learn new skillsets
- Bachelor's Degree (Quantitative / Finance degree preferred)
- SQL, SAS Experience is preferred. Desire to learn is required.
- Experience working with Amex systems (i.e. TM1) is a plus
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 7, 2019, 11:57:16 AM