American Express Careers
- End-to-end management of the global Contract Signing Protocol process and Contract Hub, including gathering, delivering, proofreading, scanning, uploading, and tracking contracts prepared across regions and executed by authorized signatories in the US;
- Managing the gathering, organization and tracking of global agreements for GNS and GNO,
- Providing cross-functional support to GNS GCO, Finance, Controllership, Operational Risk, Network Policy and business teams on matters related to contracts.
- Ensure that the database contains copies of all relevant contracts on an ongoing basis
- Review contracts ensuring approval and execution is performed in accordance with company policy and procedures and advising GCO staff of any issues.
- Responding to requests for contracts from GCO staff and business client.
- Support GNS Network Policy team in tracking contracts containing policy exceptions.
- Maintaining contract files and related records physically and digitally.
- Point of contact for record management and contract management related matters.
- High level of organization, administrative and communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to create and maintain complex electronic filing system.
- Demonstrate ability to organize time effectively for timely completion of multiple tasks.
- Strong motivation to take initiative to solve problems.
- Strong ability to work with a sense of urgency and under time constraints.
- High level of integrity and experience required for handling sensitive confidential information.
- Ability to interface effectively with numerous clients across markets.
- Administrative experience in legal field.
- Flexibility to support local onsite administrative functions.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and DocuSign a plus.
- Project management experience and proficiency a plus.
- Location: 1500 NW 136th Ave, Sunrise, FL 33323
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2019, 12:01:00 AM