American Express Profesiones
GOCM Analyst Lacc
Descripción del Trabajo
- Developing and leveraging close relationships with business partners to enable successful delivery on operational goals.
- Driving key metrics by making considered recommendations based on identifying and analysing data and implementing strategies.
- Reporting performance of all LACC business units to Business Operations management team on an intra-day basis.
- Ensuring outbound contact rates are maximised by effective planning of resources and real-time monitoring.
- Facilitating & conducting daily production meetings with operational stakeholders across GSN.
- Using root cause analysis to influence planning, forecasting and resource requirements.
- Real time management of outbound Dialer and the execution of daily production strategy.
- Designing, producing and implementing specialist shift patterns that acknowledge the requirements of the business.
- Ensuring all inbound service level objectives are being achieved: monitoring call volumes & queues based on real time call arrival and real time staffing levels across the network.
- Recommend schedule swaps, changes and off-phone activities based on staffing needs and changing business requirements whilst ensuring accurate tracking.
- Excellent communicator with the skills and talent to build strong and positive relationships.
- Problem solver who has the ability to think fast, spot trends, generate new ideas and to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated planner and organiser with a strong work ethic and high personal standards.
- Team player, who works with others to accomplish objectives and deliver a positive result while developing and maintaining open, honest and constructive relationships.
- Aptitude for managing multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- A good understanding of Contact Centre resource, forecasting, planning techniques and technologies including Aspect Dialer, eWFM and ACD systems would be beneficial though are not a requirement.
- As a team we are required to be flexible in our working hours to cover the needs of our business.As such you will need to be available to work during all operational hours as below:
Saturday - 06:00 to 21:00
Sunday - 07:00 to 21:00
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 07/02/2019, 22:30:39