Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Are you ready to realize your potential?
At American Express we have one mission – Become essential to our customers by providing differentiated products and services to help them achieve their aspirations. This means more than being just a friendly voice over the phone. It means creating unforgettable experiences in each interaction and offering the best solutions to our Card Members, based on your ability to create a unique connection with people through empathy and negotiation skills.
If you are a problem solver by nature and enjoy exceeding expectations this is the role for you.
As a Customer Care Professional you will be responsible for providing world class customer service to our Card Members by:
• Maximizing our services and benefits with the goal of making AMEX the go to card for our Card Members and establishing their loyalty to the brand
• Analyzing our Card Member’s spending history, trends and determining their needs to ensure a personalized interaction in each connection
• Achieving pre-established goals for service and efficiency
• Adhering to your schedule and efficiently handling Card Member inquiries
• Answering a high volume of calls, demonstrating extraordinary customer service in each interaction
Experience is important but what we are really looking for is an open mind. If it is easy for you to learn new skills and work in a fast paced environment, you could be well on your way to starting your career at American Express.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Passion for providing extraordinary customer service
• Exceptional written, verbal and listening communication skills in Spanish
• Superior interpersonal skills. Ability to turn complex inquiries into excellent experiences for our Card Members
• Ability to multitask
• Detail-oriented and skilled in analyzing data to solve problems and determine our Card Member’s true need
• Basic knowledge of Windows operating system and Microsoft Office suite
• Schedule flexibility: We offer service 6:00-23:00 hrs Monday-Sunday
Compensation and Benefits:
• Direct hire through American Express
• Base Salary of $52 per hour
• Excellent performance bonus (up to $9,000)
• Schedule: 30 hours a week, working 5 hours per day
• 1 day off
• Paid training
• Casual dress code
• 20 Day Christmas bonus
• 11 Vacation days
• 50% Sunday bonus
• 9% Food tickets per month
• 9% Saving funds per month
• $900 Restaurant tickets per month
• Major and minor medical expense insurance
• Offices located in a safe and easy to reach location (located 4 blocks away from San Antonio (line 7) and Mixcoac (line 12) subway stations
Are you ready to start your career at one of the best companies in Mexico? Apply today!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Part-time
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2019, 5:17:45 PM