American Express Careers
Security Services -Team Leader
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Conducting on-going physical security reviews and make recommendations for changes where appropriate;
- Coordinating with security contractors to ensure compliance with service level agreements and consistent application of policies and procedures by contract personnel;
- Providing assistance to the Manager-Investigations & Security Services for the development and implementation of Security-related controls and processes;
- Interfacing with business partners in supporting planned/unplanned employee moves, construction projects and special events;
- Actively supporting the Crisis Management and Emergency Response programs;
- Providing executive protection as assigned;
- Conducting security related investigations, including Violence in the Workplace incidents;
- Providing cross functional support to other members of the Global Security Services team as directed by the Manager-Investigations & Security Services.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- At least three years of experience in physical security operations in a corporate environment;
- Bachelors Degree preferably in security, business, or legal discipline;
- Experience in working with physical security equipment (e.g. CCTV, access control, alarms, etc.)
- Previous executive protection experience;
- Knowledge of crisis management programs;
- Proven self-starter with excellent time management, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to multi-task numerous projects simultaneously;
- Strong organization, leadership and analytical skills.
- Effective written/verbal communication and computer skills;
- Excellent inter-personal skills to be able to interface with all levels of management and business partners;
- Ability to make formal presentations before diverse groups;
- Flexibility to be on call 24/7/365.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 11, 2019, 2:56:58 AM