American Express Careers
Manager- Brand & Marketing Communications
Strong understanding of Marketing domain & channels, Knowledge of data-driven marketing & communications, Understanding of payments/market landscape, Media channels
Purpose of the Role:
Create Marketing communications across all business verticals, SEM,SEO, Social media & display marketing, Website & mobile app development, A/B testing –Creative & media
Creating and executing of Brand Strategy and communications strategy at an enterprise level & large format campaigns for all LOB’s
Manage 360 Brand Communications across all media touchpoints including ATL, BTL & Digital
Creating Go-to-market brand & positioning strategies for all new product and capability launches
Maintaining media-agency network liasioning and work prioritization
Engaging in activities which improve Brand Health scores, salience, and SOV.
Supporting leader in the Advertising Review process and other internal reviews & audits
Managing the ATL budgets, monitoring & control including Management Reports
Create compelling marketing communications across all products, channels & media
QualificationsCritical Factors to Success:
Portfolio engagement, Open rates/CTR’s, Social media engagement, Content integration, events & activations
6-8 years of practical marketing experience with exposure to Digital marketing, ATL, BTL and other media
Post graduate in Marketing with excellent oral & written English skills
• Relevant experience in media buying, working closely with media houses and agencies across all channels.
Strong networking & agency management skills including negotiating contracts and management of TLM processes
Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment and ensuring speed to market.
• Proven ability to deliver under stress - responsive, proactive and results oriented .
Knowledge of Platforms:
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 11, 2019, 1:10:34 AM