American Express Careers
American Express is powered by a global team of talent that is the best of the best. Identifying and attracting that talent is an art and science that ultimately creates the heart and engine of our organization. In Recruitment Marketing, the opportunity is yours to develop and implement marketing strategies to acquire candidates around the world who will continue to power one of most valued brands in the world.
- Driving the strategic vision, creation and execution of compelling marketing campaigns, specifically for our Technology business, across different channels and geographies.
- Leveraging data analytics and insights to ensure all marketing campaigns are measured and optimized for top performance.
- Engaging and managing marketing agencies and internal and external partners to drive recruiting marketing programs forward.
- Providing thought leadership and insights about emerging channels to reach tech talent.
- Continually developing best practices and ways to test new initiatives based on internal metrics, partnership feedback and external insights.
- Building relationships globally within Recruitment, HR and the Technology business partners to design segmented campaigns and ensure internal awareness and buy-in.
- 5+ years of experience in employer brand or recruitment marketing, specifically in the Technology industry.
- Experience in using traditional and digital media platforms and above the line marketing, including their respective strengths and demographics.
- Experience in identifying meaningful, actionable insights to drive stronger campaign results.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to influence others at all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management experience skills required.
- Able to work independently while also fostering strong team collaboration; connecting the dots across functions to find comprehensive solutions.
- A strong record of driving results and innovation in a marketing-related role.
- Proven ability to anticipate and identify emerging trends within the Technology industry in how people connect and communicate, and the implications for a global, multi-generation employee base.
- Outstanding influencing, matrix and partner management abilities.
- Location: 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10285
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2019, 5:31:32 PM