American Express Careers
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
The Member Engagement Center of Excellence (MECOE) team focuses on optimizing internal organic billings (spend from customers with 12+ months of tenure) for our proprietary international markets. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for data analytics and developing and maintaining the MECOE data environment. The Analyst will also develop meaningful business insights based on the data analysis and business understanding. This position works closely with EDA & Business Partners.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and enhance MECOE data tables, ETL and reporting mainly carried using Hive and Tableau
- Develop reporting leveraging a variety of capabilities to support International Consumers based Marketing strategies.
- Manage report volumes and usage, audit Member Engagement systems ensure they run efficiently.
- Act as a subject matter expert sharing expertise with data, logic and metrics.
- Develop meaningful business drivers based on data analysis and business understanding.
- Work closely with technology groups and business partners
- Provide data and analysis to multiple marketing and other analytical groups.
- Graduates having minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferably experience in marketing analytics.
- 4+ years of Software Development experience.
- Experience in data analysis using one or more tools such as SQL, SAS, Hive and Python.
- Experience writing code to pull and analyze data.
- Experience with general programming a plus.
- Skilled in MS Office with expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work directly with business users and translate their needs into results.
- Ability to clearly speak clearly about complex ideas and interface with leaders of all levels.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent project planning, organization and follow-up skills.
- Strong analytic, quantitative and problem solving skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2019, 3:45:47 AM