American Express Careers
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- This position is responsible to work with AXP Global Collections proprietary teams and Outside Agencies worldwide, across time zones and exhibit flexibility to work in a dynamic environment.
- This role has a direct working relationship with teams and strategic partners across the US, LACC,EMEA, JAPA, and India.
- This position is responsible for supporting any Agency Management requirement : Back end process – support requirement, conduct process Audit and provide support to AXP Audit processes (ICT, IAG, PRSA) for the Global Partner Network.
- Candidate is responsible for execution and implementation of GSG -Global Collections Projects & best practices across global partner network.
- Act as a central point of contact between the Agency Management Team and Audit Teams; liaise with various stakeholders, such as TLM, TSM, Operational Risk & Control, to meet the objectives
- Candidate will be responsible for sizing, process mapping, and implementation of projects that impact the Global Collections organization, on time, and to budgetary constraints.
- Strong understanding of key drivers for process improvements at agencies, optimal settings for the key drivers, motivation behind actions/operational levers and impacts to results.
- This role will require strong focus on audit and adherence to compliance for Global Collections processes & support the Agency Management teams by managing processes and procedures
- Provide thought leadership and drive initiatives , processes & projects to ensure that Global Collections organizations and all agencies adhere to AXP and regulatory requirements and are audit ready at all times.
- Partner With portfolio managers / agencies to identify opportunities/root cause, deliver and monitor solutions to improve overall performance, process adherence, minimize risk.
- Partner with Compliance, GCO, Legal, Portfolio managers, Management and the agency staff at all levels in whetting ideas, developing solutions and leading implementation and transformation.
- Create Management Reports, Business presentations, Communications & support any other Global Network Process tasks as assigned
- Requires execution expertise on stringent deadlines and Project/Assignment SLA/timelines.
- Define and track process adherence metrics across markets and agencies.
- Candidate must carry a small business owner mindset with strong relationship, communication and presentation skills.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Graduate with minimum 4 years of experience preferably in service industry.
- Knowledge of Credit/Collections in general. Knowledge of regulatory processes would be preferred
- Good communication skills (Verbal/written)
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Amex product knowledge desirable.
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills & high result orientation.
- The incumbent should have fulfilled time-in-role criteria for current role as on the date of application deadline
- The incumbent should have a minimum performance rating of G3/L3 in the last annual PMP.
- The incumbent should not be on any level of counseling at the time of application deadline
- Only short listed candidates will be interviewed based on pre screening criteria.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2019, 3:43:06 AM