American Express Careers
Senior Business Systems Analyst
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
• Candidate will be responsible for conducting analysis and generate deep Insights into Card member payment behaviour and Agency Operations
• Develop the requirements for the creation of MIS tools and capabilities that improve the day to day performance across the GSN
• Liaison with Technologies team to translate MIS business requirements to technical requirement. Use project management skills to lead the development of MIS tools and processes through the software development lifecycle.
• As part of the requirement process, build proof of concepts or “prototype” MIS solutions.
• Proactively identify business trends and perform diagnostic analysis to determine key drivers This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• Strong analytic skills who is able to work with complex processes and perform complex data analysis
• Able to work with large datasets and use data analysis tools to draw conclusions
• Experience working with Technology organizations and managing projects through the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Project management skills with demonstrated results in driving small to medium scale projects
• Highly organized and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects and priorities
• Able to effectively communicate (written and verbal), including cross-border communications
• Experience working in some or all of the following processes: Credit, Fraud Prevention, Outside Agency Management, Risk Management. Deep understanding of Collections Portfolio is an added advantage Experience on Teradata, SAS and SQL is preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2019, 1:12:00 PM