American Express Careers
Senior Manager- Marketing, Co-brand Partner Marketing & Strategy
Senior Manager - Acquisition Marketing and Channel Innovation
The Consumer Marketing Services organization is responsible for marketing for all US consumer charge and credit products including acquisition of new members, deepening engagement in early tenure, loyalty marketing for tenured members and retention efforts spanning all channels. The Partnership Marketing Team within Consumer Marketing Services is focused on driving growth and engagement amongst our largest cobrand partner products.
As the Senior Manager, Delta Partner Marketing, you will design high impact, personalized sales experiences delivered by Delta in airports and other face to face interactions. In addition, you will be the team’s key ideation expert focused on exploring and implementing new, innovative channel ideas and digital capabilities. You will own the strategy, development, and execution of partner marketing channels to drive customer acquisition and partner closely with both the Delta partner and internal American Express teams. This role is for someone with a passion for marketing, a desire to question the status quo, and a true collaborative spirit.
- Serve as the key team member to partner with the Delta cobrand marketing team to bring the vision for Delta personal sales channel marketing to life.
- Assess performance and customer impact of all Delta cobrand channels and develop a plan to deliver incremental growth opportunities
- Develop and execute on strategy for digital innovations within the cobrand marketing team and work closely with tech partners to build out new capabilities for best in class acquisition marketing
- Lead campaign management activities including execution, results analysis, forecasting & budget management; optimize campaigns through segmentation, creative and offer testing
- Responsible for partnering with cross functional teams to ensure new capabilities from Consumer Marketing Services, Amex Labs, Enterprise Digital & Analytics are integrated into partner marketing
- Team liaison for all platform application and processing teams
- Oversees performance and maintenance of personal sales channels
- Lead one direct report
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-10+ years of professional marketing experience - personal sales channels, experiential marketing, marketing strategy, and/or digital marketing a plus
- Strong relationship building and partner management experience
- Fast learner who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment with the ability to deliver innovative ideas
- Ability to think strategically and creatively but also can develop and execute solutions that drive meaningful, measurable results
- Exceptional interpersonal communication with the ability to work with cross-functional teams and communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Analytical thinker with ability to leverage data to inform decision-making
- Solution-based mindset with ability to navigate through changes and influence change
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2019, 1:20:44 PM