American Express Profesiones
Implementation Delivery Specialist
Descripción del Trabajo
- Provide support to GCS Sales & Account Development and GDCT&O Business Consulting teams in Latin America and their portfolio according to the Implementation Delivery guidelines and governance.
- Conduct client level solution design for complex implementations requiring deep consultation and subject matter expertise.
- Design the implementation and communication strategy upon client needs and requirements identifying program scope, milestones, owners and implementation timelines according to internal servicing level agreements and capacity.
- Define issue prevention and remediation activities to ensure Go Live Adherence and keep customer satisfaction at the optimum levels.
- Liaise with internal business partners to coordinate and execute the implementation strategy and post-implementation activities for a smooth transition to the Business and Operations partners.
- Provide expertise and program deployment recommendations directly to customers for all GCS solutions in Latin America.
- Keep the adoption of Lean Management Tools and Principles at the optimum level seeking improvements in costs, productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Actively participate and lead problem solving on the technology implementation process by raising issues, identifying root causes and developing solutions.
- Be a strong and reliable collaborator and team player.
- Drive results through specific, measurable and aggressive goals aligned with the GCS Strategic Framework and the Global Product Development & Operations Scorecard.
- Be an enthusiast promoter of the American Express Brand and AXP Compliance policies.
- 2-3+ year’s experience handling complex business processes and issue resolution.
- Strong knowledge of Commercial products (Knowledge of B2B, corporate card) with proven experience of corporate procure-to-pay process, procurement, and accounts payable functions.
- Strong follow-up, focus on detail and handling of multiple tasks.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, management and solid leadership skills required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong collaborative and influencing skills.
- Problem solving and the ability to adapt quickly as customers needs and requirements shift.
- Ability to convert client business processes / requirements into innovative solutions.
- Basic knowledge of accounting structures and ERP systems.
- Ability to facilitate change and manage complex information sources.
- Strong process and project management skills.
- Customer Focus
- Ability to Driver Results
- Spanish, English Proficiency Required.
- Four year degree – MBA preferred.
- PMI, Six Sigma or Lean Management training is highly desirable.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 16/04/2019, 16:28:26