American Express Careers
Sr Mgr Customer Experience – Conversion Optimization
- Managing the conversion optimization strategy from data-driven ideation, execution of the testing and feature roadmap, reporting and analysis
- Owning and communicating the testing roadmap that identifies testing opportunities and all pertinent information regarding those tests including hypotheses, success metrics, testing requirements, timelines, features/user stories, testing platform, etc.
- Collaborate with internal resources to execute UX design tests (legal, compliance, technology, and test and learn teams)
- Actively optimize the user journey, reporting and taking action on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements
- Work with end-to-end PMOs to manage all Customer Experience-led build timelines
- A passion for UX design and research
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a website testing and UX focused role
- Highly proficient in Python/PySpark/SQL and/or Adobe Analytics
- Solid understanding website A/B test design and statistical analysis.
- Highly strategic thinker who can creatively and quickly adapt style and approach based on industry and marketplace trends
- Enthusiastic problem-solver with the ability to conceive creative, yet simple solutions to better meet the needs of customers
- Strong interpersonal, relationship, and influence management skills that allow for close partnerships with many different constituents
- Strong project management and results driven mindset with a proven ability to manage and deliver against multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset comfortable operating in a start-up environment
- Proven ability to manage and deliver against multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong written / oral communication, problem-solving and time management skills
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2019, 11:01:00 PM